Another Vegan MoFo comes to an end!
I want to thank my regular readers for indulging me and reading my daily posts this month. New readers, welcome and thank you for jumping into the conversation. What you see is what you get on this blog. I share simple recipes (read: not fancy).
I share news, books, films, events and restaurant reviews. I started this blog to help other vegans (and vegan-curious folks) along the way and to bring another over-40 (err, nearing 50) voice to the vegan blog world. I hope you’ll continue to read and to share your own experience. I also hope you’ll check out the Vegan 101 series which I think is very helpful to new and old vegans alike.
This year, my second time participating in Vegan MoFo, was much more enjoyable for me because I put a little structure around my own posting which gave me far more time to read other blogs. Honestly, I scanned almost every single Vegan MoFo post in my Reader. No small feat! I hope you’ll check out the amazing roster of Vegan MoFo bloggers and bookmark those that really speak to you.
To conclude Vegan MoFo I simply offer a recap of my posts. I hope you’ll click through to find a new idea for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert or dining out!
- Chik’n Noodle Miso Soup
- Pumpkin “Biscotti”
- Blissful Bites Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Mint Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Tuesday = Lunch
- Guac & Humus on Jalapeno Corn-ish Bread
- Black-Eyed Peas over Cabbage Salad
- Blissful Bites Mock Tuna
- Humus Sandwich + A Vegan “Oops” Moment
- Black beans, greens and grains
- Soyrizo, Eggplant & Bean Ratatouille over Kale and Kamut
- Blissful Bites Maple-Glazed Tempeh
- Soy Curl Paprikash Sandwic
Thursday = Dessert
- Cinnamon Raisin Banana Bread with Banana Butter
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Carob Chips & Nuts
- Blissful Bites Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe and Cookbook Winner
- Honee Nut Brussels
- Vegan Eats at Haven, Pleasantville, NY
- Blossom and Cocoa V, New York, NY
- ThanksLiving Dinner at Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
- Souen, New York, NY
Saturday & Sunday = Reviews and News
- “World Class Vegan Express” cooking class + a biscuit recipe!
- Vegan news you can use (10/2/11) and the weekly round-up
- Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health
- Vegan news you can use (B12!) and the weekly-round up (10/9/11)
- Blissful Bites Book Review + GIVEAWAY!
- Vegan news you use and the weekly round-up (10/16/11)
- A week of recipes, spottings and vegan news you can use! (10/22/11)
- So Delicious is Soooo Holiday (Eggnog Bread)
- Vegan Pie in the Sky + A Recipe and GIVEAWAY!
- Oat, Amaranth & Carrot Porridge + Weekly round-up of vegan news and MoFo recipes (10/30/11)
You have ONE MORE DAY to enter to win Vegan Pie in the Sky! The giveaway ends when VeganMoFo ends: 11:59 EST tonight!
Thank you for reading 31 posts in October –I hope you will stick around!