Vegetables can be dessert! Really! I just happened to eat these sweet brussels sprouts with a meal but saved them for last to call them dessert. I’m clever like that.
JL’s Honee Nut Brussels
- 3 cups brussels sprouts (halved)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T Bee-Free Honee
- 1/4 chopped pecans
- Coarse sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Cut off the stem of the brussels sprouts and discard any outer leaves that come off naturally (no need to pull off layers). Cut the brussels sprouts in half and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the coconut oil and Bee-Free Honee. Pour over the brussels sprouts. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Place a piece of foil on a baking sheet. Place the brussels sprouts, flat side down, on the cookie sheet. Drizzle a bit more Bee-Free Honee over the brussels spouts. Roast for 45 minutes (stir at halfway point).
- Remove the brussels sprouts from the oven after 45 minutes and sprinkle a bit of coarse sea salt over it as it cools. Add Bee-Free Honee and sea salt, to taste, to individual servings.