Nearly every Sunday I share a Vegan News You Can Use post (I’ve been doing this for over three years! Can you believe it?) and last Sunday this was the most clicked link: Five tips for going vegan in 2015.
You like vegan resources!
So on this final day of 2014 I thought I would link you up to some of my favorite vegan resources to assist those of you who are thinking about going vegan or want to share information with family or friends who may be flirting with vegan.
21- and 30-day “challenges”
- Colleen Patrick Goudreau’s The 30-Day Vegan Challenge
- The Physician Committee’s 21-Day Vegan Kickstart (If you’re in Colorado Springs, take a Food for Life cooking nutrition 21-Day Vegan Kickstart class with me Jan. 7 – Feb. 4; for other cities, check the FFL site for a class near you.)
- Veganuary’s Try Vegan This January
- Former NBA player and vegan John Salley’s Bettalife
Main Street Vegan Lifestyle Coaching and Education
- Victoria and alums write weekly posts on the Main Street Vegan Academy blog.
- I compiled a list of Facebook pages for the MSVA coaches, making it nice and easy to follow all of them for daily tips and inspiration, here.
- My coaching includes Skype and phone vegan lifestyle coaching and meal planning anywhere in the world and kitchen coaching in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area.
- Love books and love vegan cooking? Check out the Vegan Cooking & Cookbooks forum on Goodreads.
- Vegan.com has just about anything you ever wanted to know about going / being / staying vegan.
- Membership in the American Vegan Society includes a subscription to the American Vegan magazine and a discount of 20% or greater discount on all books purchased from AVS.
- TheVeganRD.com, written and maintained by my friend and Vegan for Her co-author Ginny Messina, is my go-to resource for objective, pragmatic nutrition advice.
- Beer and wine enthusiasts: Barnivore maintains a list of vegan adult beverages.
- Traveling? Use Happy Cow to find the closest vegan / vegetarian / veg-friendly restaurant.
- For cruelty-free shopping guides check out Leaping Bunny, Go Cruelty Free, My Beauty Bunny, and PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies.
- Visit a farm animal sanctuary for an up close reminder that animals make better friends than food.
- I share food pics, quick meal ideas, and vegan news and resources on my social media platforms. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and my vegan pressure cooking community on Google+ for ongoing support and information!
Wishing you a happy, healthy and very vegan New Year!