Do you want to try to veganize a favorite family holiday recipe this week? Monday on my radio show Easy Vegan, my husband Dave and I are going to talk about how we enjoy old standbys, the vegan way!
If you want us to try to veganize one of your families favorites, let me know in the comments below and we’ll tackle your recipe live tomorrow! Listen on KCMJ.org or on the free TuneIn app.
Vegan news you can use (12/20/15)
- How to cook a gourmet vegan dinner for the holidays
- Curious About Mark Bittman’s New Vegan Meal-Kit Delivery Service? We Tried It.
- How little ‘Just Mayo’ took on Big Egg and won
- VeganEgg has taken off like a rocketship
- How Vegans and Vegetarians Are Redefining Butcher Culture
- 2015 Food Trend: The Rise of the Vegan Pizza
- Meet The 28-Year-Old Founders Of By Chloe, NYC’s Fastest-Growing Vegan Burger Chain
- Tal Ronnen reinventing vegan cuisine
- How a small vegan community is trying to create thriving businesses in India
- You will soon be able to 3D print your own vegan gummy candy
- Your diet may be vegan, but what about your furniture?
I posted a link on Facebook this week – it was shared over 80 times! See what all the fuss was about:
Find these 68 vegan Christmas cookie recipes on HealthyHappyLife.com.
If you’re hungry…
- Smoky Deviled Potato Bites
- Vegan Texas Caviar Recipe
- Vegan Creamed Pearl Onions and Kale
- Raw Pad Thai with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Mexican Cornbread Pot Pie
- Nooch Encrusted Sweet Potato Tacos with Black Beans, Kale, and Avocado
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Holiday Citrus Shortbread Cookies
- Vegan Christmas Tree Cupcakes
Find these fun cupcakes on NamelyMarly.com.
Recently on the blog and radio show
Subscribe to the Real World Vegan Meals newsletter and receive a FREE 1-week meal plan!