What a great response to my review of Clearly Fresh Bags!
I used RANDOM.ORG to generate the five winners. And they are
- Sherry: I have green bags, whose name I can’t remember, that extend the life of produce, but not by much. These bags, given your test, REALLY work! I learned that breathe way– allows just the right amount of oxygen in and much more carbon dioxide out… Cool. Great giveaway!
- Cookwith5kids: I have been reading alot about these bags! With 5 kids at home, we go through tons of fruits and veggies and many things spoil before they are eaten. I want to test these out!
- Mary L.: I learned it’s recommended to store cucumbers at room temperature. I’ve always stored mine in the fridge since that’s where the grocery stores keep it!
- Catlyn Lawson: I found it really interesting how the bags work by letting just enough oxygen in to keep them fresh! These bags seem so great, I can never seem to keep produce longer than a few short days!
- Haley N: The website was really interesting! i learned that a lot of science went into making these bags
Congratulations! Please email me (jl AT jlgoesvegan DOT com) and provide your name and mailing address so that you can receive your produce storage bags!
Didn’t win? You’re still a winner! When I was asked to review Clearly Fresh Bags I requested that in return they might support a giveaway or offer a discount to my readers. They offered both! So, until July 3, you will receive 15% off your order!
Here’s how, direct from Clearly Fresh Bags:
The offer code for the 15% off is JLGV15. In order to receive the 15% off discount readers will need to check out through our clearlyfreshbags.com website and enter the promo code when they are in the shopping cart/checkout prompt while supplies last. They can check out at http://www.clearlyfreshbags.com/products/clearly-fresh-bags-10-re-closeable-zip-bags.
My thanks to Clearly Fresh Bags for allowing me the opportunity to review their produce storage bags and for being so generous to my readers!