I promised to write 20 Vegan MoFo posts this year.
Today is number 19. It’s been hard. I’m moving from New York Colorado in less than a month. I have two consulting clients (awesome, exciting work!) keeping me particularly busy, and I have a book manuscript due in December. Yep, remember the book announcement? I’m delighted to tell you that my final Vegan MoFo post, number 20, will be up in a few days and it is a guest post from co-author Virginia Messina, The Vegan RD and author of Vegan for Life. Ginny is going to tell you all about the book!
In the meantime, here is a quick list of my favorite Vegan MoFo posts from the last week of the vegan month of food.
Vegan MoFo Week 4:
- 4 Tricks to Get Inexpensive Food on The Health Rebel
- Keeping Leafy Greens Fresh on One Small Vegan
- Vegan menu planning my way on The Modern Housewife Series
- Vegan on the road – work trips on Accidentally Meatless
- How to make the best fried tofu on Adorpheus
- With Hurricane Sandy making her way up the coast, a public service announcement: In an Emergency, Animals Need a Plan, Too on Global Vegan Kitchen
Vegan MoFo Week 4 in KALE!
Elsewhere in kale:
- Wilted Kale Salad with a Creamy Chipotle Dressing.
- Red Bean, Lentil and Kale Soup
- Chocolate dipped sugared kale chips
- Spanish Meatball and Kale Stew
This week on the blogs
JL goes Vegan
Stop Chasing Skinny
Have you stopped chasing skinny? Submit your story today!
We’re getting ready for Hurricane Sandy winds and rain to wreak a bit of havoc over the next few days so I’m off to fill up water bottles and move outdoor furniture in for the season. Stay safe, everyone!