I am thrilled to announce that I will speaking at the Niagara VegFest in June!
Ginny Messina and I were delighted to each be asked to deliver presentations. Ginny will offer a presentation on vegan nutrition and I will follow-up with a session on practical steps to incorporate Ginny’s nutritional advice into your daily life; I will also offer a cooking demonstration to show how easy it easy to be a happy and healthy vegan! The Niagara VegFest is just one month before our book, Vegan for Her: The Women’s Guide to Being Healthy and Fit on a Plant-Based Diet, is released so the timing is particularly special!
I added a new section to this site, Where’s JL?, which I now update regularly to share where I am speaking, presenting, and doing cooking demonstrations; I also include events that I am attending that you might find interesting and will attend, too!
I would love to speak at your next community event or festival.
Here is an overview of what I offer:
Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator, and devoted culinary student, JL Fields offers classes, workshops, presentations and cooking demonstrations that support a happy, healthy diet and lifestyle.
JL conducts cooking demonstration at schools, churches, community groups, farm market and local events; she can convince even the most skeptical person that preparing vegan food is simple and delicious!
Vegan 101 and Other Public Presentations and Workshops
- “I’m Too Old to Change”: How one woman morphed from meat-eater to vegetarian, got off the couch, and became a post-40 marathoner, triathlete and vegan.
- Healthy Food Preparation for the Busy Non-Cook: Tips, trips and techniques to eat a balanced, compassionate diet.
- Being Vegan: It’s not that complicated.
- The Everyday Activist: Simple strategies to turn your veganism into activism.
- Stop Chasing Skinny: Find health and happiness beyond the scale.
- How to Retire Before you Retire: Develop a plan to professionalize your passion … today!
To schedule me for your next event, simply fill out this form!