I usually share vegan news on Sunday, but I was just too excited about Saturday’s cooking demonstration and posted about it yesterday! A day late, here’s the news.
This week’s vegan links and news
Vegan news is everywhere…
- District of Columbia: Huh? Quinoa at a Barbecue Joint
- Georgia: Vegetarian diets gaining popularity
- Michigan: Finding vegan food gets easier
- New York: Getting Acquainted With Your Food: Mamaroneck Resident Recounts Her Journey to Veganism (Hey, that’s me!)
- Texas: Save the date! Texas State Veggie Fair is back with a vegan-ness. Plus: Texan running back Foster’s veganism is food for thought for Texans and Veggie Garden in Richardson encourages customers to go vegan:
It doesn’t matter to Vidheecharoen whether your decision to eat vegan food is based on ethical or health reasons – as long as maybe one day you’ll have ethical reasons.
In British Columbia: At The Acorn, vegetables rise from root cellar to A-list and in Ireland: Getting a taste for veganism
In the numbers game…
This week on the blogs
JL goes Vegan
TUESDAY: It’s about the animals
Stop Chasing Skinny
Have you stopped chasing skinny? Submit your story today!