Good morning from Boston! Day one of the Boston Veg Fest was a blast! I loved talking at the big group (nearly 200) of people across the veg-spectrum who wanted to learn quick and easy ways to eat vegan. So much fun! In a few hours I’ll be back for day two, at the Attune Foods table, and I hope to see you there!
Here’s the news!
This week’s vegan news you can use
I just have to do a major shout-out on this one: Colorado Springs is a hotbed for vegan enthusiasts How cool is this?!
- South End resident chairs Boston Vegetarian Food Festival
- 10 Simple Tips for the New Vegan
- 5 Signs That Vegan Is the New Black
- Vegan diet could save my home state — and yours
- Veganism makes us human
- Breeding Slavery: Why Veganism Should Be Considered a Feminist Issue
- How a Vegan Mayo Maker Bulks Up for Whole Foods
- Humane Halloween: Find Vegan Halloween Fun Here!
- 18 VEGETARIAN THANKSGIVING RECIPES THAT PROVE TURKEY ISN’T ALL THAT
- Califia Farms Introduces Limited Edition Vegan Holiday Nog
If you’re hungry:
- Carrot Ginger Sauce
- Raw, Vegan Witches’ Finger Cookies For Halloween
- Roasted Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Pumpkin Two Ways
- Hellfire Brownies
This week on the blogs
JL goes Vegan
Upton’s Naturals Seitan: Meet the Geniuses Behind the Biz + GIVEAWAY (I will be announcing the winners soon!)
Stop Chasing Skinny
Have you stopped chasing skinny? Submit your story today.