I love a deal and I love discovering new vegan eats and treats.
A few weeks ago I received an email from Spencer’s Market announcing their December 28, 2011 launch: Personalized daily vegan offers direct from artisanal food producers. Save up to 70% off retail.
Sounds great to me!
We call Spencer’s Market a hub for personalized food discovery. By subscribing to our services, we ask questions about and record each person’s food preferences/dietary restrictions. We then search all over the nation to curate top quality products that fit those wants and needs, and only present what we feel our subscribers will be interested in. We will have daily offers to introduce and incentivize to try, but will also have a full time storefront for each producer in our marketplace that features their best products.
Also, we don’t mind introducing a tasty treat or a little bit of an indulgence, but Spencer’s will always adhere to the following guidelines when
choosing our products:
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial colors, dyes or flavorings
- No Trans Fats or Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No artificial growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides or herbicides
- No nitrates, nitrites, fillers or excessive sodium levels
- No GMO products
Sold! I accepted the fabulous package of goodies:
This package has a retail value of $33 + shipping (overall value around $40)
You can win the exact same package!
This giveaway is open to anyone in the U.S. To enter, you must sign up with Spencer’s Market to get deal announcements. (Spencer’s Market will give me a list of everyone who entered so you must use the link provided).
We decided to give you a few bonus entries, as well.
- Tweet this: Enter to win a @SpencersMarket vegan care package on @JLgoesVegan. Larabars, Cookies, Chips & Primal Strips! http://bit.ly/skq2ce
- Like Spencer’s Market on Facebook
- Follow Spencer’s Market on Twitter