Happy Sunday to you, friends.
I didn’t blog much this week. Early in the week I didn’t have power. Later in the week I didn’t have the time. Now that I have my own consulting business, I don’t get paid “sick” or “weather” days. I either work and get paid or I don’t work and I don’t get paid. Since I was unable to do my job early in the week, I packed in lots of hours later in the week. In addition to the superstorm this week, Dave and I are now three weeks away from our cross-country move to Colorado (he shared his thoughts on our move this week) and Ginny and I are six weeks away from turning in the book manuscript.
I am trying to say that the next several weeks are going to be pretty hectic. I have decided to give myself a bit of a break and plan to blog a wee bit less. I hope to share one or two posts a week and to touch base on the weekend with vegan news from the week. I hope you understand.
featuring roasted grapes. I also recently shared a photo of boots that I purchased and a conversation ensued about the appropriateness of compassionate clothing that looks like it is made from animals. I would love to have you participate in these conversations – just follow me on Facebook. Of course, I’m still on Twitter, too.
My point is that I’m around, in a variety of places, and I look forward to continuing to talk to you about my vegan journey and your vegan journey here on the blog and elsewhere. Now, after a month of sharing Vegan MoFo posts and KALE recipes on Sundays, I’m back to sharing vegan links and news!
This week’s vegan links and news
- Speaking of Twitter, learn how to follow Healthy Nutrition Chats on Twitter
- It’s cold: How to be a New England vegetarian in winter
- Myth buster: FACT OR FAUX: 3 MYTHS ABOUT GOING VEGAN
- Holidays, here we come! Vegetarian Thanksgiving can be every bit as traditional – and comforting – as one with turkey and Vegetarian coming to Thanksgiving dinner? Here’s help
- On World Vegan Day, Zagat had something to say: 5 Vegan Dishes Worth Ditching the Dairy And Eggs For
- TOFU! Have tofu, will travel: Vegan chef makes meals with two ingredients, plus what’s in your pantry and Tofu: It’s What’s for Dinner
- I have got to get my hands on this stuff! V For Veg: It’s not meat – it’s Beyond Meat
- The first 100% vegan bakery opens in India: What’s cooking in the vegan kitchen?
- Vegan athletes rock - Runner Rich Roll: Vegan diet helped me lose 50 lbs and become an ultra-athlete - and influence all kinds of people: Mark Rucker on Getting Fit: 12 days going ‘mostly vegetarian’ and already feeling better (Hey, Mark, I didn’t start with an “agenda”, either.)
- Speaking of an agenda… Israeli vegan activists to protest animal ‘Holocaust’ by tattooing livestock numbers
This week on the blogs
JL goes Vegan
Stop Chasing Skinny
This week I’ll share some of the meals I’m making while trying to clear out my cupboards and pantry before the move!