Patient readers, thank you for joining my Main Street Vegan Academy journey!
Yesterday the training concluded but not before an outstanding presentation from Victoria Moran on things to consider as we plan our vegan lifestyle coaching practice. She walked us through a wide range of issues – from topics to cover with our clients to possible “homework” for them to complete to the variety of ways in which we can structure client sessions – and left us all feeling excited and ready!
I cannot wait to begin motivating and supporting people as they learn to be compassionate to themselves, and others, through my private practice and public education efforts. Now that I have this,
I am JL Fields, MS, VLC (certified vegan lifestyle coach, thank you very much!).
Next month I will be launching a new endeavor (but if you poke around this site you’ll get a sneak-peak) – and I will share a secret that I have been keeping from you! All fun stuff to help more people eat and live vegan!
For now, I am back in my kitchen, prepping food for the week. I have quinoa in the rice cooker and mung beans in the pressure cooker. And I just created a pasta salad recipe for a Hodgson Mill recipe contest – which I will post on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest later today!
If you missed it, here are my previous posts on the Main Street Vegan Academy:
- Recovering from the weekend and gearing up for a vegan academy
- Main Street Vegan Academy begins!
- Day 1: Main Street Vegan Academy
- Day 2: Main Street Vegan Academy (Nutrition, Shopping + Vegan Junk Food)
- Day 3: Main Street Vegan Academy (What vegans eat and what this vegan ate)
- Day 4: Main Street Vegan Academy (Vegans love a sweet treat)