Are you reading this post in Google Reader? If so, you already know that it’s the last day you’ll be doing so. Google Reader retires tomorrow but there are still great ways to read this blog (other than simply bookmarking or going directly to jlgoesvegan.com).
- Feedly: The magazine layout of this reader wins for me. Go to http://cloud.feedly.com/ and with just one click you can import all of your favorite blogs from Google Reader to Feedly. The iPad and iPhone apps of Feedly are winners, too!
- Bloglovin: Same thing here: http://www.bloglovin.com. Just join and click!
To add the feed for this blog to either reader, you can use this feed url: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JlGoesVegan. Alternatively, you can sign up to receive my blog posts via email by signing up here. And thanks!
Now, how about some news?
This week’s vegan links and news
First, a public service announcement: If you loved the first season of Delicious TV’s Vegan Mashup on your local PBS station, you can help make season two a reality! Support the Kickstarter Campaign here!
In the news:
- Want a healthy brain? Go vegan, doc says
- Want to live longer? Turn vegan
- Vegan Potato Salads to Last All Day
- Trump Hotels Reach Out to the Vegan Yogis
- Brewer rises to challenge of producing a vegan beer
- Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Baseball Stadiums
- Royal Oak-Based Nonprofit Receives funds to Continue Vegan Billboard Campaign
- Couple connecting local vegans and vegetarians
- China’s growing vegetarian community now larger than in U.S.
- Vegan dishes and cabernet
- Waterville boy’s vegan recipe wins him a trip to the White House
- Vegan Lip Gloss from Lip Glosserie
If you’re hungry…
- Green Smoothie with Avocado
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Summery Okra and Quinoa Pilaf
- Raw Strawberry Pie
- Green and Yellow Split Pea Salad
This week on the blogs + Vegan for Her
JL goes Vegan
Stop Chasing Skinny
SOURCE: Huffington Post
Have you stopped chasing skinny? Submit your story today.