Do you like me? I mean, do you really like me?
No, I’m not having a Sally Field moment at the Oscars. Actually today I just wanted to share a few quick items before we head out for a mini-vacation. As I was listing them, they all had a theme: “liking.”
Do you like me?
- “Like” me on Facebook today and I just might break the 2,000 mark! Thank you!
- Hop over to Pinterest and vote for my Creamy Spinach Bow Tie Pasta recipe, part of the Hodgson Mill Summer Pastabilities recipe contest. Thank you, again!
- You can check out my Green Ice Cream recipe today in my I Eat Plants column on LoHud.com and leave a comment if you like it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I like you!
- Giveaways! I’ve got giveaways! Right now you can still enter to win $25 in assorted whole grain pasta from Hodgson Mill. Enter now! Monday I will be giving away a copy of a vegan pizza cookbook – stay tuned!
- I compiled all of my favorite grilling recipes yesterday for the 4th of July and any other barbecue you may go to, or host, this weekend!
- I receive an incredible number of emails, Tweets and Facebook messages asking about the items I use in my recipes. I decided to launch an Amazon store — if there is an item in the store, I have it, too. I won’t sell you anything I wouldn’t buy myself.
I like vacation.
We’re heading out for a mini-vacation and – wait for it – I’m not taking my laptop! Oh, sure there may be some Facebook pics and random Tweets along the way – and I just might try out photo blogging via my iPhone/WordPress app – but mostly I’ll be enjoying a nice weekend away with my man. I hope you enjoy your weekend, too.