I’m delighted to announce that my friend, Sarah E. Brown, has released her first e-cookbook!
The Queer Vegan Food Cookbook is packed with recipes:
- Appetizers (Chili Garlic Pumpkin Hummus, Blueberry Avocado Salsa, and more)
- Sides (Sweet Potato Cacao Fries, Revitalizing Seaweed Salad, and more)
- Entrees (Cabbage Pie, Vegan Kimchi Pancakes, and more)
- Desserts (Avocado Lime Cheesecake, Almond-Hemp Banana Bread, Rockin’ Wellness Chia Pudding , and more)
- Granolas, Juices and Smoothies (Chocolate Kale Granola, Orange Spirulina Juice, My Goodness, Green Goddess Smoothie, and more)
Contributors include Carol J. Adams, Gena Hamshaw, Rory Freedman, Lisa Pitman, and more. Oh, and me!
Yep, last summer I got an email from Sarah asking for a recipe:
…that you make that you think might be too strange for many people… The one you hesitate to put on your blog or share with the world because while it may be nutritious, ethical, and delicious…it just seem kinda, well, weird?
This book is really fun and I can’t wait to dive into the recipes. Better yet, all proceeds from the book will go to Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary!
Get your copy of The Queer Vegan Food Cookbook today!